“Charcoal and Biomass Briquettes are cost effective, burns longer, smokeless and odorless. They are Eco-friendly.”
Welcome to Char Briq Solutions, an alternative energy solutions company based in Mai Mahiu, Kenya. We’ve developed modern innovative techniques to convert discarded charcoal and biomass waste into low-cost fuel briquettes.
Our approach is not to disrupt traditions. It is to creatively revolutionize what people have used since time in memorial. As a cheaper, “drop-in” replacement for traditional charcoal and firewood, charcoal briquettes and biomass briquettes (green charcoal) are an elegant compromise. While we provide a cheaper energy alternative, we create jobs, recycle waste and reduce pressure on the environment. We support the 4 R’s of environment ( Reduce, Recycle, Reuse and Replace).
The Charcoal and Biomass Briquettes are widely used for home applications, in schools and colleges, poultry farmers, hotels and restaurants, hospitals and for industrial heating purposes among other uses.
To be the leading and most preferred briquettes producer and distributor in East and Central Africa
To produce and promote the use of briquettes as a sustainable alternative fuel in East and Central Africa hence creating jobs, saving trees, protecting the environment and improving peoples living standards
Our Core Values
- Equality and equity
- Environmental Consciousness
- Minimize any detrimental impact to the environment due to our activities
- Rationalize the use of various raw materials
- Incorporate new environmental friendly 21st century state of art technologies in the line of production
Advantages of Charcoal and Biomass Briquettes
- NO smoke
- No sparks
- Cost friendly
- Environmental friendly
- Healthier, simple and clean
- NO black and sooty fingers
- NO odors, fumes once ignited
- Easily disposal after cool down
- NO kerosene, any oil to light up
- Burns longer than common charcoal
- The ashes could be used as plants fertilizer