Thank you for visiting our products page to learn more about our charcoal briquettes and biomass briquettes. We have developed modern innovative techniques to convert discarded charcoal waste and unwanted agricultural residue into low-cost fuel briquettes.
1) Charcoal briquettes
The Charcoal Briquettes are made from charcoal dust and fines salvaged from charcoal traders across the city of Nairobi. They burn for 3-4 times longer than common charcoal with no smoke, sparks or smell, making it ideal for space heating and water heating applications, as well as cooking and roasting.
2) Biomass briquettes / white briquettes / bio-briquettes
maize stalks and cobs,cotton and mustard stalk, sugarcane trash, leaves, fibrous materials, roots,
branches and twigs with different sizes, shapes, forms and densities.
- NO smoke
- No sparks
- Cost friendly
- Environmental friendly
- Healthier, simple and clean
- NO black and sooty fingers
- NO odors, fumes once ignited
- Easily disposal after cool down
- NO kerosene, any oil to light up
- Burns longer than common charcoal
- The ashes could be used as plants fertilizer
Contact us today to make your inquiry: